Welcome to a running list of some of Dr. Greg’s media mentions and contributions.
An article for Elite Daily on learning whether your version of narcissism is harmful or healthy (see below).
- A piece for The Huffington Post on a form of therapy New Yorkers need to manage their current political anxiety.
- A piece for The Huffington Post on the secret to finding the perfect therapist.
- An article for MindBodyGreen on signs your romantic relationship won’t survive the holidays.
- An article for Elite Daily on ways to destroy your happiness (see below).
- An article for Elite Daily on signs that your therapist stinks (see below).
- A piece for The Huffington Post on why a New York City Psychologist has the best job in the world.
- A piece for The Huffington Post on what true love looks like in real life.
- A piece for The Huffington Post on predicting and preventing infidelity.
- A piece for Elite Daily on managing social media after a breakup (see below).
- Tips for overcoming depression in Forbes.
- Tips for meeting that special someone in real life in Bustle.
- Techniques for overcoming panic attacks in SELF Magazine.
- Avoid this kind of relationship advice in Cheatsheet.
- Kanye West’s post-hospitalization meeting with President Trump on Bustle.
- The “best motivational advice ever” in the EveryDayPowerBlog.
- Tips for managing your boyfriend’s or husband’s body image issues in sheknows.com.
- Everyday habits that are bad for your mental health in Bustle.
- The intimate connection between depression and physical pain in QualityHealth.com.
- The health benefits of anticipation in SpiritualityHealth.com and RewireMe.com.
- Signs you grew up with a toxic parent on attn.com.
- Our dependency on smartphones on mediaplanet.com.
Dr. Greg’s Noteworthy Comments
- Gratitude in long-lasting relationships in Business Insider.
- Great family board games to get you off of the iPad in TechCrunch.
- Answer to the question, “Why don’t I sleep well?” in The Guardian.
- Staying Stress free during the holidays on Huffington Post.
- People judge you based on two qualities when they first meet you in Business Insider.
- Many actionable tips offered in Quora.com.
- My absolute awe over everything Neil Patel writes in QuickSprout.com.
Dr. Greg’s Profiles on Major Sites