Finding the best deal for glasses or contacts can be a challenge since there are so many online options. That’s where we come in. We’re here to make it easier for you to choose the best deal around.
And while there are so many websites and brands to choose from, only some vision care stores will give you peace of mind by offering some or all of the following:
- Guarantees on your purchases
- Virtual try-ons
- Free frame adjustments
- Help with figuring out exactly what your vision insurance plan covers
- Advice on how to shop for eye care.
10 New Deals on Glasses and Contacts
DEALS ON GLASSES
1. 39DollarGlasses.com is probably the best deal in town for a solid, discounted pair of prescription glasses. They obviously don’t offer the fancier brands of frames given the reduced cost, but they still have a lot of options to choose from. Their customer service is known to be exceptional. Most importantly, the quality of their prescription eyeglasses is much better than you’d expect.
[THE DEAL] — For a limited time, get $10 off every pair of glasses on your order from 39DollarGlasses.com. Use code THANKS10, exp. November 30, 2016.
2. Eyeconic sets the standard among online glasses stores for overall shopping experience and quality selection. Eyeconic features the some of the best designer frames and sunglasses, which you can sample by using their nifty virtual try-on feature. Eyeconic’s selection is covered under VSP Insurance with an extra 20% off frames for VSP Members. In fact, Eyeconic is the only site where you can buy eyewear and contact lenses in network with your VSP insurance. Eyconic offers a price matching guarantee and a complimentary frame adjustment by a VSP doctor’s office. Prescription lenses are included. In our hunt for the best of the best in glasses stores, this site ranks among the top options.
[THE DEAL] — New Customers Only – Save 10% off + Free Shipping!
3. Glasses.com is a fantastic choice if you’re looking for premium frames and you want a big discount. They are a great choice if you’re looking for full-on style at half the price. Yes, 50% off premium styles and standard lenses are included for free with a purchase of $160. They carry a large line of prescription and nonprescription glasses and sunglasses. Glasses.com also offers an In-Home Try-On Program where you canselect a pair of glasses to test drive with your prescription completely free of charge for 15 days.. You can also use their 3D Virtual Try-On to see how frames look on your face before you buy.
[THE DEAL] — Black Friday Preview! $75 Off $200 or more on a complete pair + Free Shipping & Returns. Exclusions Apply. Code BLKFRIDAY applied at checkout.
4. DiscountGlasses.com has amazing discounts built right in to the price. Here you’ll find glasses starting at $29. Discountglasses.com features top brands such as Austin Reed and Fatheadz. They also have glasses for kids, including Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles glasses.
5. SmartBuyGlasses is the perfect online glasses store if you’re looking for discounted prices on the most popular brands, including Gucci, Tom Ford, Ray Ban, Persol, Maui Jim. It features 180 top eyewear brands, free shipping, fantastic customer service and an amazing 100 days on returns. The 100 days to choose is an impressive window of time compared to other sites. There’s also a 24-month warranty and a 14-day price matching guarantee. SmartBuyGlasses also has an awesome clearance section. You can use the virtual try-on system to get a sense of what the glasses will look like on you. This company prides itself on having customer service that sets the standard in the industry.
DEALS ON CONTACTS
6. Coastal.com is as good as it gets if you’re looking for a giant selection of discounted, quality contact lenses and glasses. I love coastal because they constantly offer promotions and there’s so much to choose from. They carry over 100 brands of contacts. Their prices are competitive, and you’ll find added peace of mind with free shipping and a whopping 365-day return policy.
7. Vision Direct stands out with its huge selection of contacts, great shipping options and a helpful live chat option. The site carries all of the major brands. They offer free shipping on all contact lens orders. With great online reviews and many deals like the superb deal offered below, I’m not sure you’ll find a better site for contacts than Vision Direct.
[THE DEAL] — 30% Off First Contact Lens Order + Free Shipping Use code: 30NEW ( mfg. restrictions may apply)
8. DiscountContactLenses.com is your one-stop shop for contact lenses. They carry over 30 brands of contacts, including Acuvue, Air Optix and Biofinity. They also offer Lense Inserters and Removers. When you factor in the free shipping and solid promotions, this online contacts store is a great option.
9. Lens Direct offers the major brands of contacts. The website reflects its focused selection, as it’s easier to navigate than most other eyewear sites. There’s also a live chat option, which can save you time. Shipping is free for orders over $99.
10. AC Lens offers a huge selection of contacts and accessories. Their products are very reasonably priced and there’s free shipping and returns. In truth, the homepage of the website is a bit overwhelming, but there’s certainly a lot to choose from if you love lots of options.
[THE DEAL} — Get $5 off orders of $50 or more with code ACLS5 at AC Lens!(Valid thru 12/31/2016)
BONUS DEALS ON CONTACT LENSES YOU CAN’T IGNORE
11. LensPure.com offers competitive prices on the major brands of contacts.
[THE DEAL] — Acuvue contact lenses from $18.90 at LensPure
12. EzContacts will beat any price by 5%. That’s awesome!
[THE DEAL] — Ezcontacts for brand name prescription glasses and contact lenses, price match guarantee, view more.
This post contains affiliate links.